Most iPhone users are familiar with the alarm clock for daily reminders and wake-up calls. This feature is practical and useful, but you may get bored listening to the same song every day.
Many iPhone users feel that the quality of some iPhone alarm tones is not as good as it could be. Perhaps you don’t like the default iPhone alarm sound, or you have a favorite music that you listen to every morning. You have the ability to choose your favorite music as your alarm.
STEPS TO SET A SONG AS AN ALARM ON THE IPHONE:
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone.
- You will find the buttons for the World Clock and Alarm at the bottom of your screen. Touch Alarm.
- Tap the plus (+) button at the alarm screen. After clicking this, the setup dialogue screen will open.
- Choose the time of the alarm, whether it should repeat, and its label. Select Sound to view a range of tones.
- The Songs area will be located in the middle of the screen, just above the Ringtones.
- Choose a song from the following section.
- This option will allow you to access your music library. Choose from the following categories.
- Select the music you want to set the alarm tone with from the selected selection. You can also search the title of the song using the search bar.
- You can choose the song to be your new alarm sound by tapping on it.