The Copy text From Photos Feature on Android Artificial intelligence is used to extract the content from a photo. One of the most valuable applications of this technology is the ability to copy and paste text directly from a photograph. You can take a photo of a page in a book, and then you can copy it into a document or note. This feature can be accessed through the camera app’s camera roll. It works in Notes, a word-processing app. The copied text may also be useful on other platforms or apps. Google Lens For example, enables users to copy text from images and then use it on Android, iOS and PC.
1. Open the gallery on your smartphone and choose an image you wish to copy.
2. Tap the Lens icon available in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. The Lens icon will take to Google Lens.
4. Click on the Text button and choose the text you wish to copy.
5. Click on Copy and the text will be copied to your clipboard .
If your Android smartphone doesn’t include the option to copy text from an image’s gallery, you can use this instead Google Photos app.
1. Open Google Photos.
2. Select the image you wish to copy the text.
3. Tap the Lens button at the bottom of your screen.
4. Tap the Text option to select the text you want to copy.
5. Click on Copy.